2018 Reg Seas Game #46 – vs. Royals – Tue 5/22

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #46 – vs. Royals – Tue 5/22

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It has to be embarrassing to a guy who was flat dominant in the bullpen now that long ago to be shelled every time he pitches. Maybe he needs a DL stint for “blisters” and rehab in a low level to see hitters go down, move up to Memphis for a few, and come back in mid-late June. *If* he’s even 2017 Holland, he could help the team down the stretch.

Participant

Pugs…. you have a very humorous imagination. Laughably true stuff.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I didn’t think it was funny at all. These guys are human.

I second the post of stlcard25.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks 14Nyquist!! We two may stand alone around here in what tickles our funnybone. I didn’t think my Holland ribbing was too obtuse. As kind of a rule, I don’t write or say anything about another that I wouldn’t say to their face. Tell you what…..if I were to cross paths with Dexter right now, I would have no problem walking right up to him and sternly looking him smack dab right in the eyes…………..and then asking him how his family is doing. Speaking of Holland, you have to respect the guy after last night. The emotional demeanor demonstrated that he really does care…..and unfortunately that’s not always a given these days.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years