2018 Reg Seas Game #46 – vs. Royals – Tue 5/22

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #46 – vs. Royals – Tue 5/22

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

7:15 p.m. RHP Luke Weaver (3-3, 4.37) vs. RHP Jason Hammel (0-5, 6.28) FOX Sports Midwest/KMOX

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Brian WaltonBrian Walton.
    RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I hope this game is back on FSMW. I had to watch an episode of The Time Tunnel last night since the game was blacked out here in SW Indiana.

Should I assume that if all goes well with Reyes next start in Memphis on Thursday the 24th that he will get the call to St. Louis? And probably be in the rotation for the Milwaukee series?

r/Rat

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m waiting for the weekend to renew my MLB.tv sub, since hopefully they’ll have it discounted. Here in PA, the only blackout games are the Pirates and Indians. Easy enough for me to get away from though, since I live 5 minutes from New York for mobile access.

Anyway, Hammel is bad, Weaver is good…hopefully they play to their appropriate talents and the Cards win going away.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

O’Neill starting in CF tonight. Fowler is leading off and Wong, Munoz and Pena all getting starts too. That’s… interesting.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Corrected version.

Participant

Paid - Annual

1. ???
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ??
    5. ???
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ??
    9. ??

Participant

Free

Best use of emojis I have ever seen. Nice work.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks Wes! Just wanted to express my feelings about our starters tonight, but was too lazy to put it into words. That’s a lemon next to Fowler’s name…but the Lemon Law probably won’t mean much to our younger posters like Euro and stlcard25. The broken heart next to Ozuna’s slot is self explanatory. I’m very excited on what our Kiddie Kards ( O’Neill, Pena & Weaver ) are doing as you can see. The horse next to Weaver denotes my expectations of him eventually being a workhorse on the staff a la Lance Lynn .

Participant

Paid - Annual

Adames has gone yard in his maiden game for Tampa….it it was a shot! Not quite as majestic as any of O’Neill’s, but still pretty nice.

Participant

Paid - Annual

cubbies getting pasted by Cleveland 7-0 in the 4th. God knows what they are doing going after Machado…they are in desperate need of a couple quality starters.

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Bottom 3rd feels like a good time for a rally, if Carp can break through on Hammel.

Participant

Wong is really struggling.

Participant

Paid - Annual

O’Neill continues to impress at the plate. Wong now up with runners at 1st & 3rd with 2 outs in the Cardinal 3rd. And Wong continues to disappoint as he hits a 20 foot infield popup.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Wish we had saved 5 of those runs from last night for tonight.

Participant

Free

At least the Cubs are losing 10-0 in the 5th to the Indians…

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Chatwood and Montgomery are dealing tonight. cubs now down 10-0.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Nice but not spectacular catch by Wong at 2nd. It looks much tougher than it really is to nab. Royals still occupying both 1st and 2nd bases with 2 down. Up strides Escobar looking to do us some damage. Mission accomplished as far as Escobar is concerned as he slices a double to left plating Merrifield….2nd & 3rd with Hammel up…thank God! Hammel obligingly Whiffs. 2-1 Bad Guys heading to the Redbird 4th.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks to Euro & Logan!!!! Those are the kind of cub updates we love!!

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The Cards have had multiple base runners each of the first three innings, and the opening man on in the 4th. You simply have to score more than 1 run with that.

Participant

Paid - Annual

ISIS would have been proud of Munoz as he nearly decapitated Hammel on a liner back up the middle. Pena pops out and now Weaver should attempt to move Munoz on over to 2nd. Weaver strikes out flailing while Munoz gets taken out attempting to compensate for Weaver’s inability to bunt him over. 2-1 Totals going to the 5th.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Anybody else getting the feeling that one of the improbable duo of Ozuna-Fowler is going to whack a long one here tonight to at least momentarily get back to our good graces?

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

I’m not feeling it with Fowler, he’s batting now. Maybe Ozuna.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Who could blame you, Euro.

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

O’Neill with a hit, but a couple bad looking strikeouts tonight with RISP. The other side of the coin I suppose.

Participant

O’Neill reminds us he is still a rookie.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years