2021 Cardinals MLB Game 152 thread – Thursday, Sept. 23 at Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 152 thread – Thursday, Sept. 23 at Brewers

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    GameCard
    Participant

Free

1:10 p.m.
    RHP Adam Wainwright (16-7, 2.89) vs. RHP Adrian Houser (9-6, 3.43)
    YouTube // KMOX
    Also BSSW+ in Oklahoma and Arkansas and BSSO in TN, KY and MS

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We have our horse going against a solid Milwaukee pitcher. I’d expect this one to be a low scoring affair. The Cards can really solidify their playoff status with a win here heading into the Chicago series.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Stupid YouTube game.

Anyway, I’ll miss this one. Have to get a haircut then I have to mow the yard. I’ll have Whitey Herdog give me updates as the game progresses.

I wonder if the Pirates/Reds game that was rained out yesterday is going to be made up?

r/Esteemed Rat

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

I abstain from making any comment on this game for fear of inadvertently bringing on a jinx. But you all know what I’m thinking.

Rat: Be sure to tell Sam the barber you want the Bader Special (the model with extra curls).

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

By the way, when Wong hit that long drive into rightcenter in the 8th inning on Tuesday night did any of you posters that were tuning in notice how Front Row Amy jumped up? Big time, and they were…….I’ll stop there.

r/Esteemed Rat

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

1. Tommy Edman (S) 2B
    2. P. Goldschmidt (R) 1B
    3. Tyler O’Neill (R) LF
    4. Nolan Arenado (R) 3B
    5. Dylan Carlson (S) RF
    6. Yadier Molina (R) C
    7. Edmundo Sosa (R) SS
    8. Harrison Bader (R) CF
    9. A. Wainwright (R) P

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Looks like Arenado is back in business. Good to see he’s ok. Hoping for the offense to keep doing what it did last night.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Even if I wasn’t at work I would have no idea how to watch this game. I will check the box score this evening.

Need the sweep. Need it bad. We need enough cushion to shuffle the rotation as needed for the WC and post.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

What’s with this YouTube BS?? I assume we can just do a search and then cast it to a real TV?

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

As far as Youtube…. For those that have a ROKU device for their TV… I have the Youtube App on my ROKU Elite box and the game is being broadcast on the MLB channel on Youtube.

I had to search for it to find it… but I finally did. Can’t say that I am fond of these female announcers doing the Pre-game program.

But bottom line… will be able to watch the game on my Big Screen via ROKU/Youtube app.

Or…. anyone that has the Youtube app on their devices… same location for the game is MLB Channel.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

Bottom of the first and Amy’s seat is empty. Might not be able to see her well anyway, as the Youtube Scoring/Information graphic is in the upper left corner and covering those seats that she would be in.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

What’s with this YouTube BS?? I assume we can just do a search and then cast it to a real TV?

Casting can work, but might not give the best stream depending on what your set up is. You need a smart TV …. or …. a device like roku, firestick, chromecast, etc., connected to your “not smart” TV. Then just start the Youtube app, search for “MLB”, then select the game on the MLB channel.

You can do the same on your smart phone or computer. If there’s no Youtube app on your device and you don’t want to install it, you can go to youtube.com on a browser and do the same.

EDIT, just noticed Tscurlo had already provided much of this info!

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Oh my, this is not good.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

It sucks. For some reason I’m getting like 2 minute commercial breaks and missing half the inning. Who’s idiotic dumbass idea was it broadcast a game like this???

Wooster
    Participant

Free

I went to Google and searched ” you tube cardinals vs milwaukee” and got it on my pc/laptop
    Looks like its fox channel 2 Milwaukee- paid for by youtube I guess

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Oh yeah if you do it that way pause the advertisimg?box to the upper right corner and you will get a better stream

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Waino with the rare off inning…he’s gonna need the offense to pick him up. Didn’t help that it looked like he got squeezed on the walk to load the bases on at least two pitches that Brewers pitchers have gotten called strikes the entire series.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

The Ump is dictating this game!!!!! Waino has had at lease to strikes… ONE OF THEM PERFECTLY…. that were called balls.

That’s why they are up 4-0…. The only strike that the ump will call…. is perfecting right in the center of the plate…. where home runs are hit.

Just hoping they are called both ways….and our Home Run bats can kick into gear.

Also…. Youtube replay doesn’t do slo-mo’s on their replays. I thought they should have challenged Baders out at 1st…. but they didn’t. It was a close.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

OH COME ON!!!!!!! MY GOSH!!!!!!! YADI and WAINO are both hesitating and looking at the Ump.

Waino threw two pitches that were right on the line of the box and didn’t get the calls.

They have Burnes on mic in the dugout this game. He just talked some SMACK about how many games
    they’ve won against the Cards this year. Said the Cards have only won a few!!!

The cards need the hear that sound bite in the dugout…. fire up some players!!!!

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

C’mon guys, one hit just ain’t gonna do it.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Yadi with the rare mental error to possibly short circuit a big inning after the Sosa HBP.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Well, at least Carp didn’t K for us.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Hey Waino just had 2000 career strikeout!

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

That was a letdown, but we’ve still got time.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

A narrow, but scary, escape.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.