Of course that’s what the issue was, LA. They’re too greedy to simply allow the fans that showed up for the conclusion of the suspended game to remain in the ballpark for the second game on a general admission basis. There were at least 30,000 empty seats for that second game. Maybe even more with presense of the inclement weather. It was a disgraceful snub by the people who run this organization.
Yes. I just saw the attendance figures were a little over 33,000. So, even if they were anticipating everyone showing up (they were not) they could have fit all the people who bought tickets for last night only into the venue.
I think people are becoming conditioned to being taken advantage of, LA. And not just in this particular case, but across the board in general. They simply lay down and take it to the hilt. All I know is that 30 years ago something like not allowing a fan to be admitted to see the conclusion of the game he’d paid for would have been none too cool…