StL 2019 Game 67 thread: Wed 6/12 at Marlins

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 67 thread: Wed 6/12 at Marlins

This topic contains 55 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by BlackHillsCard BlackHillsCard 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

MadBum + Smith + LOOGY(1yr deal)

You know that there won’t be any more LOOGYs next year, right? Or any kind of OGYs.

Houstonlarry24
    Participant

Free

Agree with you and been a Duke BB and Cowboys fan forever as well. This Cardinal team depresses me to no end and with all they need to do to contend it could be years before this organization gets it right again. I have zero confidence in MO turning it around and that is an enormous problem.

thejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

sorry…i used LOOGY wrong…. good lefthanders

but…you can still have a LOOGy…it just has to be the last out of the inning i believe…i feel like there is something to that

also if a LH comes into a game with only 1 out left in a save situation while they are serving as closer, they can face less than 3 batters and potentially only one left handed batter

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Helsley is going to hit the IL with a shoulder impingement, whatever the hell that means.

thejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

whatever it is caused him to not have any control last night…i don’t want to see him go but i dont want his pitching to be erratic either

get better soon Ryan

question is who do we bring up?
    we started with a pretty bloated bullpen, but with injury, ineffectiveness we are starting to get pretty shallow

I wish Mayers was back…

Does Junior Fernandez get the call?

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Cabrera recalled to replace Helsley.

I wonder how they’ll backfill the rosters. Memphis, Springfield and Pamlm Beach have been playing short handed already for several games. It’s times like that make you wonder why would they wpulf release someone like Hector Mendoza.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinalsā„¢ and their minor league system for 20 years