StL 2019 Game 145 thread: Wed 9/11 at Rockies

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 145 thread: Wed 9/11 at Rockies

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Minuteman3 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Hey Pugs! Had Broccoli beef, low mein, and egg rolls tonight.

What are the odds! That’s exactly what I had, Wooster. Amazing…..if you tell me you washed it down with Pepsi, I’ll faint.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Cubs are losing again. 1-0

This issue is not only the offense but playing in Colorado. It’s a unique place where anything can go no matter how underwhelming the Rockies are.

Bad time for the offense to go MIA but if the Cubs keep losing it’s a wash. I’d like to get the game tomorrow because I feel the Cubs if they lose tonight will figure out a way to get a split.

forsch31
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Do we still have the third best record in the NL?

Ratsbuddy
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

CUBS LOSE! CUBS LOSE! CUBS LOSE AGAIN!

4-0 Padres your happy final.

Reds lost at Seattle too. 5-3 was that final. Votto grounded out with the bases loaded to end it.

WE BETTER GET THAT OFFENSE IN GEAR AND SCORE SOME RUNS TOMORROW. BEING SWEPT BY THE ROCKIES IS UNACCEPTABLE!

r/Esteemed Rat

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

4-0 Pads, as the hapless ones are able to only scratch out only a meager 3 hits in defeat. Two viable reactions…..whew, we didn’t lose any ground! Or, wow we could have been up by 6 games. We knock yet another game off our magical number, which now sits at 14. Looking like us vs Atlanta in Round 1. If memory serves me correct, I don’t think that storied franchise has ever upended us in post season play.

Ratsbuddy
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Yes the Braves did Pugs. Remember 1996? We had a three games to one lead and lost to them.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Both the Crew and the cubs in trouble with each having lost their best position player to injury. Who is out best or most valuable position player? Goldy? He better not be. Yadi? A little long in the tooth. Edman? Probably, but he’s been experiencing a rough stretch of late, which sours that coveted distinction. Marcell? Not quite. I don’t believe we presently have one.

Minuteman3
    Participant

Free

This post got me to smiling this morning:

< I understand the lefty thing but announcers should know what they are talking about before ragging on the hitters….>

Jimmy ‘Ballgame’ Edmonds knows nothing about hitting???????? Maybe it’s the poster in this case huh?

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years