Flagstaff Films

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Flagstaff Films

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That is an interesting read. I like old stuff like that.

I have found that a great place to watch old videos is Youtube. In the last few weeks I have watched game footage from the 1930’s showing actual games and batting practice involving Gehrig and Ruth, interviews with Gehrig, Ruth, Cobb, Joe Jackson, Dizzy Dean, and others….I have found complete games from the 1930’s and 50’s with announcers.

I even watched the initial HOF ceremony from 1939. You can find almost anything on there.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This isn’t from Flagstaff but are cool pics nonetheless. For those of you on Twitter I would recommend checking out Augie Nash. He has a ton of old amazing Cardinal pics.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

One of my all time favorite pics.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I an unsure of the original source, but this cover is from this Sports Illustrated. I agree it is a classic!

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

I have two versions of that classic SI cover. One is the full magazine. Then I have a framed copy of just the cover, folded out. The framed copy has my uncle’s name and address label on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years