2026 Wild Card and Division Series thread

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2026 Wild Card and Division Series thread

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319900
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Once these post-season contests begin, it seems like the game reverts back to how it was meant to be played to win at all costs. I’m sure everyone noticed the 2nd inning sac-bunt from Harris to move Dubon over to 3B with 1 out after the lead-off double. What I’m driving at is that runs are still relatively important in the game of baseball…Especially in a tight high stakes baseball game.

    #319901
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    If Schwarber could stand in from the right side, he’d be a switch hitting Adam Dunn…And vice versa.

    #319902
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Riley lifts the Braves to a 5-3 W with the 8th inning Earl Weaver special.

    #319903
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

    Free

    The gamecast says that the Cubs/Padres game tonight will be on Peacock.

    I wonder if it will be on NBC as well?

    If it is on nothing but Peacock then I will not be able to view it.

    #319904
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    Most years the MLB playoffs are on services I don’t get, but I see tonight’s games can be watched on YouTube with a subscription. I don’t have such a beast, but the Lovely Lady Bike has a YouTube sub, so I will see about dialing up on her account and catch a few frames.

    #319906
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    The White Sox are out to a nice 4-0 lead over the Astros heading into the home half of the 4th in HOU.

    Edit…I neglected to mention that Jordan Hicks is now working in the 4th for CHI.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years