2023 MLB All-Star Game

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2023 MLB All-Star Game

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #227684
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    I can’t get this game. Anyone know of an option in the StL. area?

    #227685
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    Arenado hits a high infield pop up on 3 & 2. Arraez does what he does a lot – base hit to center.

    #227686
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    Not sure why Carroll does not get more notice. He’s been a lot better than some of the other “phenoms”, but you don’t see much written about him.

    #227687
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I wasn’t able to get the game for some reason, so I found something else to do.

    #227689
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    I don’t have cable but we have a Fox affiliate channel here so I am able to watch.

    #227690
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    There is a Fox affiliate in STL, but I don’t have a TV set with rabbit ears to pick up the signal the old fasioned way. Normally, I can get it as a channel of my cable service, ATT Uverse. But when I tuned to that last night, there was some kind of legalese looking message on the screen about how an agreement has expired so local broadcast channels are not available. Too bad I long ago pitched the old Zenith B&W.

    #227696
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    That’s too bad, Bling. When I left my corporate job in 2017 where we had subsided cable, I dropped it. I installed an antenna in the rafters of our garage and hooked it to the same cable that had been used for Comcast service, and also have a signal booster on it. Works great!

    We have a lot of over-the-air stations here, plus have Roku for streaming.

    Pretty good game all-in-all. And of all things, a Colorado Rockie turned out to be the hero as the NL finally wins a game!

    #227699
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    We are in the final runup to retirement and will be ditching cable before long. We’ve had some kind of bundle with internet, phone and cable. My wife knows better than tell me what it costs.

    #227846
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

    Paid - Annual

    Sorta like Adolis…

    #227848
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Sorta like Adolis…

    Yes, Mo whiffed on him too. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years