2022 Cardinals MLB Game 67 thread – Saturday, June 18 at Red Sox

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 67 thread – Saturday, June 18 at Red Sox

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Wooster
    Participant

Free

Knizner with a gapper double knocks in O’Niel!

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Knizner needed tonight, couple walks and double. Hopefully a springboard.

Thompson couldn’t have been better, low leverage or not. 9 up 9 down with 4 K’s. How good would it be to have 4 relievers we could count on.

Edman is a better SS than PDJ, much better. We can put that Edman at SS discussion to rest imo, hes outstanding there just like 2B.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

I’m with you jj. EdMcmans really smooth at ss- I’m pretty sure thats what he played coming up.McaFarlan looked good in the 9th too
    14 hits was our night! Go Cardinals!

LACardFan
    Participant

Free

Wonder if any batter has ever made all three outs in an inning?

Not in MLB, but it has happened in independent ball. He got a plaque

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Great info LACardFan! A truly amazing feat. The esteemed Elias Sports Bureau could use a guy like you, LACardFan. And speaking of esteemed, thanks to Wooster for the kind words. We will get the win tomorrow. As previously stated, up and down the lineups and pitching corps, the matchups between St. Louis and Boston are so in our favor. If we played Boston 18 times this year, we would win 14 of them.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Though I didn’t get to see it or follow it much, nice offensive night. Hudson could have pitched a bit better but oh well. Hopefully we can take the rubber game tomorrow.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years