2022 Cardinals MLB Game 25 thread – Thurs., May 5 at SF Giants

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 25 thread – Thurs., May 5 at SF Giants

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Very nice job by Pugs on the PBP…a most enjoyable read this morning! Glad to see the Cards play a solid game.

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

Great win! Watched the 1st 5 innings then started snoring. Great outing by all of the pitchers it seems. The Cards bullpen has been phenomenal so far and Miles seems healthy and back to his 2018 form.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

What do you call a guy batting .119?

Well, no. Not that.

Whatever one might come up with, it would have to end with: …nontheless he’s still a millionaire.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

What do you call a guy batting .119?

Well, no. Not that.

Whatever one might come up with, it would have to end with: …nontheless he’s still a millionaire.

I liked the story of the scientist turned baseball player in Paul Dejong. It sure looked like we had ourselves a gem there for a couple of years, but the league figured him out and that was it. At this point the experiment has to end soon. Heck, I think we could call Masyn Winn up from Springfield and get better than .119 out of him.

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

ST25, I thought the exact same. At .119, can Waino play SS? He’d be better at the plate. Waiting for Sosa to come off the Covid list then they might do something.

I’m still predicting Edman at SS and Gorman at 2B by Memorial Day.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

In all seriousness, I wonder if he has had his eyes checked

1982 willie
    Participant

Good win. Edman did a great job. Our defense was really good all around. Pitching was superb. I liked seeing O’Neil hit some nice shots. If we can get oneil and Carlson to hit consistently, I’m not worried about dejong as much as some are. Would I like to see him start producing more, sure but a good solid lineup can tolerate a weak bat if that bat is giving you solid defense. Now if we have 4 of those type bats, not good. Everyone is going to have nights where they go zero for whatever but consistency across most of the board will go a long ways.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.