2022 Cardinals MLB Game 153 thread – Saturday, Sept. 24 at Dodgers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 153 thread – Saturday, Sept. 24 at Dodgers

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Rat, for a while the stock market will be even more hopeless than the Card’s chances down the stretch, if that is even possible. Good news is you can get better rates on bonds than we’ve seen in quite a while, something to consider for a retiree. Go individual bonds though, not bond funds. Bond funds will still face headwinds as long as the Fed is pumping up interest rates. They are committed into next year it seems.

And what a yawner of game tonight. I couldn’t get motivated to post here, so just watching some football too. Plus, kind of tired after last night’s late game and my beloved dog with dementia keeping me awake strange hours.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Arenado prevents the shutout with one swing. Now 6-2.

30 HRs & 100 RBIs

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Well, at least DeJong has a base hit. Hopefully he’ll catch fire in the post-season…

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

I agree with EuroDandy that this one’s a bit of a yawner. Even though at 6-2 there’s still a slim chance, after last night’s game, this one’s almost like a follow up date with the homely sister.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well just finally got time to check in and we are down. Going to have to call it a night, I’m tired, and I got to get some rest. Albert’s coming up this inning so I’ll watch his at bat.

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Well, that HOF lefty’s out of the game. Maybe we can stir things up a little.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Not even close tonight. Hard to overcome 6 runs in 4 innings when nothings doing yourself. 0 for 5 team RISP is not good. 7 hits but only Nado with a rbi. Another game tomorrow. Go Cardinals!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

You know, it’s too bad Albert wasn’t sitting at 697 dingers coming into this game, as then maybe we could have clipped these guys twice in a row in their own park.

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.