2022 Cardinals MLB Game 12 thread – Friday, April 22 at Reds

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 12 thread – Friday, April 22 at Reds

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I just Google the st louis Cardinals for the box score if I’m in a hurry. Found it yesterday no problem.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

You can get a la carte charged to death these days with popular content spread out behind several different pay walls. If you subscribe to all the content that interests you – plus and / or premium stuff – ad free, etc. plus basic cell phone, internet and cable charges its not hard to go over $600/month for stuff we spent close to zero on 20 years ago. Everybody wants a piece of your wallet.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

I only have one subscription. TheCardinalNation.com !!!!

Even that I do mostly out of gratitude because you could stay well informed just on the free stuff.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

ZTR, I hear you, but the other side of the coin is that we small businesses can’t work and provide these services for nothing. I keep ads off here because they irritate me on other sites, even though it would be a source of revenue.

CC, thank you for your ongoing support. There’s a lot of free info out there, but it all depends on how deep you want to go. One would be hard pressed to find anything about extended spring training or the DSL roster elsewhere, for example. Then again, not everyone cares.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Its pretty sad when you can subscribe to the local newspaper and its easier to google search for last night’s box score.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

What’s with this decision to broadcast on Apple? Is this an MLB thing or a Cards thing or what?

Is it a Manfred and MLB thing. The owners need to make some more $$$. The next thing to come down the road will be patches on the uniforms. Before long the players will look like Nascar drivers.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The Post is restructuring their Cardinals content in preparation for a new pay offering

I have noticed the P-D have started ramping up their minor league coverage. They still have a long way to go to catch up the TCN though.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years