2022 Cardinals MLB Game 12 thread – Friday, April 22 at Reds

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 12 thread – Friday, April 22 at Reds

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Carioca I’m with you. This bench lineup is probably better.

so_cal_cards_fan
    Participant

Free

Yes the audio is out of sync. I wouldn’t mind bad, banal pbp, but there is none. Greene is pitching 95mph today, and they have no intelligent comments in that.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

I have MLB extra innings and the game is not available?

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Only on Apple +. I wish I knew what the reasoning behind this dumbassery was.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

$$$ is the reasoning, HF.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Its greed. Plain and simple.

Gotta pay the players millions and the money all comes from one place.

Us.

Split the games up over several ala carte subscription channels.

Advertisers pay billions and every single cent is passed on to the consumers.

Yeah sure the games are free on Apple tv until June 24 then guess what? Monthly sub or eff off.

Pay more and more for less and less. That’s what this country has become.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

I appreciate the explanation boys. Just gross. And irritating as hell.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

So who’s watching? How did the Dickerson and Lars hits look? Well struck? Bloops?

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I just heard we are winning. Hope it stays that way. My fat T-bone on the charcoal grill turned out perfect. Also grilled some thick slices of beefsteak tomato with basil leaves, olive oil and feta on top. I’ll get a look at the box score shortly.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Ricky is wearing me out on the radio. He and Thompson should team up there and give us Rooney on TV.

Lee
    Participant

Good call…

Lol

CarolinaCardinal
    Participant

Whew boy. This pbp announcer is struggling

Lee
    Participant

Please trade Woodford so he can play and help another team win.
    He is being wasted..
    Mármol, wake up dude!!!!

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Helsley looks like he’s filthy again. On gamecast.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well we are winning tonight. Not going to read too much into cause I don’t think the reds pitching is that good compared with the marlins. But a win is a win if we get it.

CarolinaCardinal
    Participant

Helsley is a human cheat code

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Nice win. I see the obligatory late inning HBP.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

4-2 Redbirds your happy final. Matz gets the win. Gallegos his 4th save despite not being on top of his game.

r/Esteemed Rat

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Phillies trail the Brewers 2-1 in the last of the 8th. They have the bases loaded and nobody out. One out now as Schwarber just struck out.

Go Phils!!!

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Bohm singled! Phillies now lead 3-2!

UPDATE: Phils now lead 4-2!

1982 willie
    Participant

Didn’t watch but nice to see goldy get going. Not really an offensive explosion across the board but did just enough.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This is one of the few games I actually got to watch. Didn’t seem like ball traveling at all. Matz making my prediction of being glad we “had” to add 4th year look good. He already has ERA almost fixed after that disaster vs Pirates. Looks like the smart way to attack him is swing early. Helsey really looks nasty. He was a starter a long time ago too….Still not sure I trust Gallegos with the added attention to spin enhancement

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Rick Hummel in P-D today, about the Reds: “They are 2-12 and already all but out of the division race after two weeks.”

I think they were out of it on opening day (ouch), but aside from that, opening the season 2-12 does not mean they are out of it. He surely remembers the Cardinals comeback last season.

Also, I notice people in comments after P-D Cards articles complaining about not finding the box score anywhere. Glad it is not just me. I had sent an email to the sports dept. editor asking about it and never heard back. You can’t even find the standings either.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The Post is restructuring their Cardinals content in preparation for a new pay offering. Better to get box scores on MLB.com, anyway, IMO.

On the other point, the Reds have been hit hard by injuries. Two starting pitchers are out, including their no. 1 Luis Castillo. They are also missing four starters on offense – Stephenson, India, Moustakas and Naquin. That is a lot to overcome. Still, they had the potential winning run up in the ninth last night.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The Post is restructuring their Cardinals content in preparation for a new pay offering.

Good luck with that. My basic P-D subscription is near the top of my retirement budget chopping block.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.