2022 Cardinals MLB Game 113 thread – Saturday, August 13 vs. Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 113 thread – Saturday, August 13 vs. Brewers

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

I have no idea what Dickerson saw.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

What a downer. This would be a tough one to lose.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The decision to pinch hit Albert for Nootbaar failed twice. Dickerson took over in right.

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Well at least we get a lead-off double to start the home half of the 10th. Sheesh…

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

That’s that. Tough loss.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Yadi and Edman both K to close it out. Rubber game tomorrow.

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Not that it matters now, but did it look to anyone else like Dickerson’s first step was in when it should have been to his right on Renfoe’s triple? Neither McLaughlin or Edmonds mentioned anything, so maybe I simply saw it wrong.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Didn’t watch, had other stuff I was doing but Dickerson is basically an average outfielder in my opinion. So you have to deal with mistakes from him that you may not have to from O’Neil, or Carlson. People always talk about the offensive stuff and just wave off the fact the player is weaker defensively saying you can overcome those. But not always, sometimes that nips you in the butt at the worst times. It’s why defense is always the most important thing to me.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Such a shame to waste that kind of performance from Wainwright. Offense couldn’t get it done tonight. We really need to get the win tomorrow.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Another sad morning read. Poor Waino. What’s a guy gotta do? Let’s hope Mikolas doesn’t suffer the same fate today.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I dozed off before the 10th, what happened?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Galleagos in extra innings Bling

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.