2021 Winter Warm-Up and Cardinals Caravans

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Winter Warm-Up and Cardinals Caravans

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Free

Brian- I think the videos are already posted and pre-made? Maybe I’m wrong and it’s another thing they are doing but here’s the link:
    https://www.mlb.com/cardinals/fans/winter-warm-up/main-stage

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by AvatarBigSmitty.
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Thanks for the assist, BigSmitty!

It seems clear now that the earlier gnashing of teeth about the agenda was wasted negative energy.

Participant

Free

So……….how was the fashion show with Jack, Harry, and Dester?

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Participant

Free

Hope things worked out well at virtual Winter Warm Up.

In the Best Dressed video, I heard that Dexter’s footwear collection was exquisite! If anyone saw it, did HB display fashionable groupings of pastel and paisley silk scarves and ascots?

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Welcome back to the board from your time away. Keep the valuable and insightful commentary coming. We missed it!

Participant

Free

Thanks for your sarcasm, Brian. You’re a true kind gentleman. Don’t worry, I’ll be on here rarely so I won’t bother you.

Participant

Free

The videos are now available on line and it was fun to watch several of them today. Harry actually came off fairly well in the best dressed video, although the session was kind of a bust.

In the OF video, again, Harry came off fine. But Lane Thomas dropping out less than halfway through the group session without letting the interviewer know wasn’t good. Especially since it was a charity event. He’s my new whipping guy.

The video with husbands and wives is a riot. Lots of fun. Check it out if you have time.

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years