2021 Cardinals MLB Game 93 thread – Sunday, July 18 vs. Giants

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 93 thread – Sunday, July 18 vs. Giants

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Cards’ pen is tough as nails.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Nice to see the 6,7,8 batters (Carpenter, DeJong, Bader) account for the two runs to win it. Production from the bottom of the order is always welcome. Boy DeJong is streaky.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

OK, so now we have a staff of Gibsons and Sutters, Carp, Bader, DeJong are hitting, dogs and cats are exchanging recipes. We could run the table from here on out. Bring on the next victim.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Down go the Giants, lol.

Need to smash the Cubs to claw back above .500.

LeBlanc wins come back player of the year?

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I think this effort does indeed put LeBlanc squarely in the driver’s seat for CPOY honors, ZTR. Who was it that said we own the Giants? Either Bling or Euro Dandy I believe. Boy if could play 81 games vs the Giants this year and 81 vs the Marlins, we’d win somewhere in the friendly neighborhood of 140 games. Bring on those cubbies.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Checked out LeBlancs stats yesterday and he has really made the rounds. Last few years more appearances in relief than starting. ERA iverall mostly aroubdd 3 to 4 so actually did very well today. Not renewed with Seattle to let younger guys play. Could be very good for us this season but we will still need to score runs. Scary when the top if the lineup isn’t producing

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

I have been dissing on DeJong all season, but am happy to see him improve.

Now it is looking like the choice to have Edman in the lineup full time is a bust. But maybe that will change and he will come back to where he was in May.

Can the hurlers keep it going against the Chicago Nationals?

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

This win was nice, but I wouldn’t be overly proud of five hits and two runs.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I did like the way they scratched out that second run. Its been nothing but waiting for somebody to hit a homer all season.

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years