2021 Cardinals MLB Game 79 thread – Monday, June 28 vs. Arizona

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 79 thread – Monday, June 28 vs. Arizona

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Free

I don’t understand why they pulled Leblanc.

colhusker
    Participant

Free

I don’t understand why they pulled Leblanc.

Pitch count, he has not been starting.

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This is interesting. Top of fifth, Arizona has bases loaded with two outs and they let the pitcher hit.

Cards get out of it when he strikes out.

colhusker
    Participant

Free

Another inning with a lead off double and the runner didn’t move. Just bad bad baseball. We need bats.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Yeah, LeBlanc did a stand up job. Good pitching all around by both teams so far. But its time for bed, good luck.

colhusker
    Participant

Free

Should have changed the channel sooner (granted news wasn’t on), we found some hits when I did.

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Cards plate six to take a 7-1 lead. Nice to see the offense pinup a crooked number! Maybe this can get the offense going.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I hope this 7 run outburst is more than a mirage.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

Did I miss something???
    Why, on Cardinals Post game show, on Bally Sports Midwest, are there Arizona announcers on the screen, talking about the post game???

I’m in Evansville Indiana, using Spectrum as my cable provided and it’s been pure chaos to get all of the Cardinal’s televised games!!!!

I think Bally Sports thinks that we are in the northern part of the state, because they always showed the Pacers games over the Cardinals.
    Where with Fox Sports… the Cardinals won out over anything else that was being broadcast.

I didn’t realize how good we had it with FS and Spectrum, until Bally Sports took over.

Anybody know why The normal Stl announcers weren’t calling the game tonight???

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That sounds like a technical issue. I watched the game in Illinois on the same network through a different provider. I got the Cardinal broadcast for pre-game, game and post-game.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I tried to tune into the game around the 6th inning but for some reason my cable channel was showing a MMA fight even though the Cardinal game was listed on the guide.

Oh well, kudos to LeBlanc. He is no Steve Carlton but at least he can throw strikes. We have been desperate for someone who can do that.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Anybody see Waddell pitch? I don’t like seeing in the box that he walked a guy with 6 run lead but I do like the 2 k’s

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

LeBlanc posted a GSc of 52
    (both pitchers start with a GSc of 50)

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.