2021 Cardinals MLB Game 73 thread – Tuesday, June 22 at Tigers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 73 thread – Tuesday, June 22 at Tigers

Viewing 13 posts - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Payback for ’06?

You’re a lucky man, Bling. At this age, is there anything better than the wifey hitting the road for a few days…..or longer.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Tacos for us for din-din, and lemonade as the drink.

Sheesh, I checked in on the game and it is 8-2 Detroit! I used my dad’s line from back in the ’70s and ’80s when his beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers would be getting whipped by Oklahoma – he would get up out of his chair and stomp out of the den saying “Well I don’t need to sit here and watch anymore of this!!”

So I switched over to MeTV and have Andy Griffith on.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

What episode of Andy Griffith? Hope it was one of the early B&W ones.

Rule #1: OBEY ALL RULES!

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

It is from the first season, where Elinor Donahue played Ellie Walker. It’s the one where Andy is convinced Ellie is giving ice cream to Opie as a “down payment on a husband”.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

OK, now we are facing a guy with a 10.80 ERA. Lets see what happens.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

In the middle of the night, I think it might be at 1, 2 and 3AM local time here, MeTV has a Rats dream lineup. They show Mannix, then Cannon, then Barnaby Jones. I love all those shows as well and occasionally when I am between contract assignments I will watch one of them, or maybe 1 and a half. Can’t make it through 3 in row at that hour though.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

3 up, 3 down. We turned him into Cy Young.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

WOWSA BIKEMIKE!

Set your DVD recorder and get all of them! And I totally agree, that would be a dream lineup!

r/Esteemed Rat

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Ugh! Cards did not play well. Need to do much better. These games are must wins.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sosa was pretty hot after the last time he got called up. I was thinking that maybe he finally figured it out. His line with OPS for the last 7 days is .133/.188/.133/.321, and for the last 28 days it’s .192/.259/.244/.504. Yikes!

ZTR
    Participant

Free

I blame the Russians.

Onyxgem
    Participant

Free

wow just wow stick a fork in this team

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

When we hit we can’t pitch, when we pitch we can’t hit, somedays we can’t do either. This is a frustrating team. I know we will be better when we get our injured players back but I know people are tired of that excuse. If I am Mo I would seriously do a deep dive on why we are decimated by injuries year after year. I don’t believe in coincidences.

Viewing 13 posts - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.