2021 Cardinals MLB Game 60 thread – Sunday, June 6 vs. Reds

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 60 thread – Sunday, June 6 vs. Reds

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

So very rare to lose a game where you came back from such a huge deficit to tie it. This Reds team has itself some good young boppers. Thank God their pitching is weak….vs most teams.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The 9th reminded me of Casey at the Bat.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

A nice comeback which is normal for us which is why I’ve always said we should use best pitchers available even when down a run or two. More than that probably not. But nice comeback aside, still got swept by a rival, not good.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Bad luck all around today. The Brewers win again over Arizona. And the Cubs hang on for a 4-3 win in San Francisco. Wisdom hit two more homeruns today.

Cards are now 2.5 games behind both the Brewers and the Cubs. Better get the sinking ship back afloat in a hurry or we may be 5-6 games before long.

Walks by pitchers and strikeouts by hitters have just killed this team.

r/Esteemed Rat

bccran
    Participant

Trouble in River City.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Good thing the division is crap.

bccran
    Participant

It’s the way they’re losing that’s troublesome. Errors, base running mistakes, and a porous bullpen that was supposed to be a strength.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

The Cubs now head to San Diego for a three game series. Maybe the Padres can do the rest of the NL Central a favor and sweep the Cubs like they did us. Or at least win two of three.

I’ll be tuning in tonight along with Whitey Herdog. And a couple of fine cigars.

r/Esteemed Rat

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years