2021 Cardinals MLB Game 25 thread – Thursday, April 29 vs Phillies

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 25 thread – Thursday, April 29 vs Phillies

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Cards win!!!

jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Fortunately our bench was better than our pen, on the day.
    The regulars at 2B, 1B, 3B LF, CF and RF go 0-22 with 0 BB and 9 K’s, and we win a Nola start.

bicyclemikebicyclemike

Paid - Annual

4 hits, and we win with the biggest moment being provided by Matt Carpenter?? As the saying goes, baseball is a funny game.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Carp was lucky two get two meatballs in the same at bat. Watched the first and laid into the second.

Participant

Free

Really cool watching Carp’s HR go in and out of the fielder’s glove. Carp would have been crushed.

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Let’s take a gander at the out-of-town scoreboard tonight…..

So far the Cubs lead the Braves 5-1 in the top of the 5th down in old Dixie.

In the 5th at Milwaukee the Brewers lead the Dodgers and Bauer 2-0.

Reds are off tonight.

r/Esteemed Rat

Participant

Yadi who? I’ll bet he is aching by watching his competition playing well. Moving O’Neill over was big. Knizner is starting to look a lot more ready for the big time.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Knizner was always going to be solid with the bat. He looks a little better behind the plate than I expected, but he still has some growth he’ll need to be a long term starter back there. In particular, I think we will see a lot more stealing by opponents with Knizner.

Participant

The Knizner double play on the squibbler at the plate and throw out at third was a thing to behold. Very impressive especially to an ex-catcher.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I like Knizner’s attitude. He looks like he’s having the most fun of anybody on the field.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years