2021 Cardinals MLB Game 20 thread – Saturday, April 24 vs. Reds

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 20 thread – Saturday, April 24 vs. Reds

Viewing 15 posts - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Cabrera aka “Cabby” just may end up being the crowned jewel out of the pen.

Carlson starting to feel mighty comfy hitting out of that #2 hole.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

ugh, DP ends the inning
    Carlson now 3 for 3

1982 willie
    Participant

Well that was not good. He has to lay off that 2-1 pitch. Swinging at that put arenado in a bad spot.

1982 willie
    Participant

Have a question for anybody with info. Couldn’t find it. Apparently jim edmonds said something controversial the other night during a broadcast. I didn’t catch it. Hasnt been on the last couple of games though that isn’t out of the usual since they swap around. Has he been suspended. I don’t even know exactly what he said since the info was behind a paywall.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Gallegos with a HBP, ground out, fly out and a loud lineout gets us through the 8th. 3 more outs boys.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Reyes rested?

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I certainly wouldn’t be adverse to tacking on a titch of insurance here in the bottom of the 8th.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Reyes is warming. Rested? 23, 0, 16, 6, 0 are his pitch totals the last 5 days, I’ll let you decide.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well it ones down to the last inning. Hopefully we throw strikes.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That was a game that a good team wins. Well done.

1982 willie
    Participant

Good game today. Pitching was good on both sides, we came out on top. We won the series, maybe we can sweep

flood21
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

1982 Will: Edmonds said something about a Little League pitcher being on suicide watch after being removed from a game. He later apologized for his remarks.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Cabrera aka “Cabby” just may end up being the crowned jewel out of the pen.

There was another low level pitcher that came with Cabrera for Pham. Whatever happened to him?

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Never mind, I looked it up. It was RHP Roel Ramirez who got called up as a AA guy last year and got his head handed to him in 0.1 IP. I had forgotten that Justin Williams was the higher level guy we got in the deal.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I imagine the high wire act by Hicks and Reyes on Friday night earned them the day off on Saturday. Good job by Gallegos.

Viewing 15 posts - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 25 years