2020 Cardinals Game #50 – Sun. Sep. 20 at Pirates

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Cardinals Game #50 – Sun. Sep. 20 at Pirates

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    UConn CardUConn Card

Paid - Annual

I saw Miller was pitching the 9th and wailed “OH NOOOOOOOO”

Happy to be wrong.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Indeed UCONN, both Webb in the 7th and Miller in the 9th were responsible for quite a spike in my blood pressure. Great that both were equal to the task at hand, as neither allowed a base runner.

Great reading that your #1(Bonnie) is on the mend and doing fantastic, Euro Dandy. I encourage all family members to post their Top 20 Fav Person list. It really keeps everyone on their toes and all concerned always know where they stand. My lesser half and me keep our list posted in our computer room. She keeps telling me that one day I’ll break into her top 10. Time will tell.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Positive happenings in Wrigley tonight as the Twins are shutting out the cubbies 4-0 in the bottom of the 8th. “Whirling” Darvish was treated rather rudely in his 6 innings of labor, as he was lit up to the tune of 4 earned runs on 9 hits. Kepler walloped home run #8 for the visitors.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I keep hoping we get to meet the Cubs in the first round of the playoffs. Nothing would be better than to end their season.

If Jack is back to being himself I would take my chances with Waino, Jack, and Kim vs Darvish, Hendricks, and Lester.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatargscottar.
    Participant

Paid - Annual

So right, Scotty. A few years ago when the cubbies dispatched our Birds in post season play, you could see going into that series that there was indeed a new sheriff in town and they were poised to give us the boot. Now matters seem primed to revert back to the Cardinals being the better of the two teams once again. If not this year then definitely 2021. We got these guys!

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years