2018 Reg Seas Game #54 – vs. Pirates – Thu 5/31

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #54 – vs. Pirates – Thu 5/31

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    thejagerthejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That’s why you don’t give up right there folks!

I absolutely love eating crow for Voit coming up instead of Wisdom.

Nice work guys!

This team still has a lot to look forward too.

I just don’t see why people are so willing to give up on this team after just about anything going wrong.

It’s baseball folks! You gotta play the whole thing to know what’s gonna happen

Fowler and carp coming around slowly. Ozuna at least taking walks. And insert different kid name here providing some surprise almost every night

Plenty to get better at but nice to turn all those frowns upside down.

Go Cards!

Participant

Free

I too thought I’d reached my breaking. Guess I just needed to express it on the thread to turn our luck around

Participant

Free

I was a fan of Munoz in the spring. He deserved to get demoted after. Now due to injuries and poor play of other the Memphis Mafia has made some moves. Munoz looks a lot better. Both Bader and Munoz have played well and deserve more run. Which they’ve gotten recently but I’d like to see continue.

Participant

Free

SO glad pitts bullpen blows chunks more than ours, thought my wife was asking me to help her with something when the 9th started i told her i would help as soon as the Cards won and she laughed and walked off…she came back to watch them walk it off 😉

Participant

Ball game, LOL. This is the perfect example of why one should not bitch until the game is over!!

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years