2018 Reg Seas Game #3 – at Mets – Sun 4/1

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #3 – at Mets – Sun 4/1

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Cardinals2016
    Participant

Free

Considering he had 10 outfield assists last year and that was his highest career number, I would not make too much out of Ozuna supposedly being injured.

Personally, I think Pham made a selfish play and tried to justify it, and everyone is being diplomatic about it.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Now that you mention it, at the time, I thought Pham was trying to show off, also. I’m willing to chalk that up to a lesson for himself.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I decided to start a separate thread on Ozuna’s shoulder as I think that story will linger far longer than this game thread.

forsch31
    Participant

Free

Pugs, keep the PBP coming….and a full game of it. I really appreciate it.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks Forschster! When our Cards are in Milwaukee, I’m usually in attendance, so my PBP will be a little spotty at best during those glorious occasions. With the way our boys rudely treat the home team here in the great State of Wisconsin, I honestly view Miller Park as Busch North. May I suggest everyone to please do their best to cope until yours truly is once again riding high in the PBP saddle. Go Birds!

SoonerinNC
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Welcome back Pugs. Missed you. Sometimes things get a little grim without you.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

You’re too kind, Sooner! Filing into Miller as we speak. Looking forward to hopefully putting the finishing touches on a sweep tomorrow night, so I can once again grab the PBP mic. I fondly recall guys like Sooner, EuroWolf and others being a blast on our old game threads. It’ll take time to build up our G-thread audience once again, but we’ll get there.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The Mets are now 11-1, with this game their only blemish.

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.