Why play Fowler

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Why play Fowler

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

LOL, now looking at my post above, it seems apparent what the formatting issue is. It’s using the grave accent instead of an apostrophe as in Bw52’s and my posts above. The grave accent is the backwards apostrophe, which is found below the tilde symbol on most keyboards. Sorry for the diversion Brian, and delete my two posts, but that info might be good for you to know if you didn’t already.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

gscottar said:

Yes, I am suggesting Shildt is being encouraged to play Carp due to his contract.

Is this a personal suspicion? Or if you’ve seen this from a team reporter, it would get my attention.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Euro, yes, this has come up before. Bw52 is the only user who has experienced this, and it has been ongoing. I can’t affect what keys he hits, but maybe he will read your explanation and try a different approach to deal with apostrophes.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Is this a personal suspicion? Or if you’ve seen this from a team reporter, it would get my attention.

If it were from a team reporter it would have probably been on the front page of the P-D by now. Of course it is a personal suspicion. There is probably a .0000000000001% chance of anyone acknowledging that if it is true.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I suggest you read the long Shildt quote I put in the Carpenter thread. I will stop commenting about Carpenter here in the Fowler thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.