What is wrong with Kolten Wong and what should be done?

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum What is wrong with Kolten Wong and what should be done?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Brian Walton Brian Walton 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RememberDiz
    Participant

Free

Wong will be at second for ten years, and we can win with Wong.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Wong has been the best defensive 2B all year long. No debate about that. What is interesting is that his offensive numbers for this year are now very similar to DeJong’s. I never hear anyone on this board saying we should get rid of DeJong.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I was not among those ready to give up on him – but in their defense, Wong has gone through several periods of inconsistency since first coming up that has likely frustrated them. Given he may have been one of the players not in sync with the prior manager, perhaps that change is helping him. I’ve always felt his biggest issues were not his physical tools. Though it seems like he has been around forever, he is still just 27 years of age – same as Ozuna, by the way.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years