Springfield Cardinals AA roster announced

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Springfield Cardinals AA roster announced

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

mud said:

I don’t see the depth at middle infield. If we have to bring up a middle infielder from Memphis, it’s very likely going to be Evan Mendoza.

I agree on the first part, but in the second, I think you misspelled Jose Rondon, who has consistently been the middle infielder on the taxi squad this year. 😉

Participant

Paid - Three Months

Did everyone miss Moroff this spring? Rondon has value and Robertson, too. Mendoza is a potential major leaguer. Add the ss we got for Leake and Memphis is loaded.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Next year with Hudson coming back, and Mikolas healthy, and Kim likely extended, and Reyes ready to join the rotation, and Wainwright possibly coming back, and Gant wanting to be a starter, there will be no room at the Inn for any of the 5,6, or 7 starters at Memphis.

I would not assume Kim will be back and you never know when Waino is going to hang it up. CMart may not be back next year either. We will have openings in the rotation.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years