MLB Trade Rumors latest free agent rankings. Who ya got?

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum MLB Trade Rumors latest free agent rankings. Who ya got?

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    kscardfan
    Participant

Free

I feel like the Hitting is worth than the Pitching and that the Pitching can be fixed by some good luck in the health Dept. This hitting needs a transplant or two.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m not sure why people are so convinced that Paul Dejong has a killer contract? He’s due just over $15m combined the next two years and then it’s options. He’s been worth 13 WAR in the equivalent of 4 full seasons in the big leagues, including 1.6 this season despite the poor bat. I have zero doubt that he could be traded, and would be a cheap, attractive bounce back candidate for teams that don’t want to spend a ton of money on a FA short stop.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Would you give up 17 Mil for two seasons of Dejong?

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Would you give up 17 Mil for two seasons of Dejong?

In the terrible market last year, the Twins gave Andrelton Simmons $10.5M for one year. He hasn’t hit better than Dejong’s bad self in years, and his defense is sliding. Watch and see how many SSs get more than $17M per year this year. Dejong would be worth it even if he’s no better than his 2020-21 self. He’d be a steal if he looks more like his 2017-19 self.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.