Minor League Game Thread – Tuesday, May 18

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Minor League Game Thread – Tuesday, May 18

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Everyone is at home this week:

Memphis vs. Louisville: Matthew Liberatore 6:45
    Springfield vs. NW Arkansas: Connor Thomas 6:35
    Peoria vs. Quad Cities: Mac Lardner 6:35
    Palm Beach vs. St. Lucie: Ludwin Jimenez 5:35

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

UConn Card

Paid - Annual

They might get that double header in tomorrow…might not. Been raining since yesterday morning and forecast calls for more tomorrow

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Here in Springfield, IL forecast looks to clear off by 5 pm, Peoria game 1 time tomorrow. I may have to go up and catch the games, and go by my favorite place, Thyme, if the rain is gone.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Gorman 3 for 3 tonight. Thomas pitched strongly for Springfield, 6 innings 8 Ks.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Rayder Ascanio got the start at first base for Memphis last night?? First time reading box scores this year but that seems a little odd. I was disappointed when I saw Palm Beach and that Winn is only hitting .150. As much as his name has popped up I had assumed he was hitting better than that.

14NyquisT
    Participant

Its Walker making all of the headlines down at PB.

The Redbirds have been moving most of their players around on the field. Versatility is somewhat of a priority in the organization. Its a great plus for the prospects.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Winn is hitting .150 but is walking almost 20% of the time. It’s not too surprising for such a raw talent. I suspect he’ll start hitting the ball soon. Walker has been great. I think he will find himself in the top 100 of more lists this summer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.