Minor League Game Thread – Tuesday, May 11

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Minor League Game Thread – Tuesday, May 11

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Memphis at Nashville: Miles Mikolas (rehab) 6:35
    Springfield at Arkansas: Andre Pallante 11:00 a.m.
    Peoria vs. Wisconsin: Jack Ralston 6:35
    Palm Beach “at” Jupiter: Levi Prater 6:30

Mrperkins
    Participant

Free

Have we had a day with a positive winning percentage yet? Or even .500? I know prospect development is the name of the game but we do want guys to strive to win. Haven’t gotten to Springfield game yet as they are not accepting vouchers from tickets sold last year yet. I don’t see how that is fair. I paid for the tickets over a year ago and folks who pay for a ticket today get to go before me? Well I have rant somewhere since the box office doesn’t care…

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This Springfield game is hard to watch. Roberts and Patterson can’t hit the side of a barn. I think Herrera is contorting his body every which way trying to block pitches, and chasing them to the backstop.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Okay, Paterson marked the first time I have seen the bases loaded via HBP. In fact, it is his 4th HBP this appearance. And odder still, no team has been warned. Patterson now has been relieved.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Ralston with 8 Ks thru 3 innings.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Memphis’ offensive outburst, Walkers 2nd home run, and Ralston’s 8 K’s are the highlight of the minor league day.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

14NyquisT
    Participant

W-L combined (4 teams) = 5-23. Pitching has been horrendous. Many games there are 3 or 4 hits generated by the offense. Nice to see Memphis break out in Nashville. Moroff is batting way over his career stats. # 6 in BA in the league and 2nd in hits. Looked at his career fielding numbers…. he has played quite a bit at SS. I would like to see him get more starts there…. in case he replaces Sosa at some point in the season. There are a few others having success at the plate…. but not many.

Forget about ERAs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years