Less and less demand for traditional sports writers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Less and less demand for traditional sports writers

This topic contains 103 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by BlackHillsCard BlackHillsCard 20 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

As far as I am concerned, the sooner Deadspin stops circling the drain and goes down, the better.

You may have gotten that wish, Brian. Every editor and writer at Deadspin has now resigned.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Their real problems began when they lost a lawsuit and were assessed $140 MM in damages to Hulk Hogan, but they lost me years ago when they accused Pujols’ trainer of dealing steroids and later had to recant the accusations when it was learned they fingered the wrong guy. It was Albert’s photo splashed across all the news stories at the time. Oh, gee, Deadspin was really sorry for their mistake. Too bad Albert didn’t sue them then and put them out of business sooner.

How some people feel sorry for a place that built its reputation on irresponsible smear is beyond me.

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Now if we could only get rid of Barstool.

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

One of the worst follows on baseball twitter (or the best if you want a good laugh). Not sure how he keeps his job.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years