Jordan Walker injury

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Jordan Walker injury

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cardsfan64
    Participant

Free

Any word about Jordan Walker and when he may be back on the field? Also curious about Adanson Cruz and his injury?

bccran
    Participant

64 –
    Any news will probably be only for subscribers.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

I don’t think the organization has released much information on Walker’s situation. Sort of a strange deal.

cardsfan64
    Participant

Free

Thanks, bicyclemike! Appreciate your input!

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I don’t think the organization has released much injury info at all. For example, Walsh hasn’t pitched in 2 weeks for Springfield, yet is not on the injured list. And he was pitcher of the month for May.

cardsfan64
    Participant

Free

The fact that not much injury info is being made public is not really unusual. The Cards keep that info pretty close to the vest. I can see where that would be helpful so other organizations don’t know all your business! I am very interested to see how the organization deals with the pitching crisis and what trades will happen and who is included in those trades!

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Walker in his short stint with Palm Beach had looked above his competition. I hope the wrist injury doesn’t slow him down.

bccran
    Participant

27 – It was fun following him in the game last night. He went 2 out of 4.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years