Cardinals 2023 schedule

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Cardinals 2023 schedule

Viewing 20 posts - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    BrockLou
    Participant

Free

I see we close the season with a ton of games against the Brewskis. Are they any good? Will they be any good at the close?

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Why don’t the West Coast teams have games at home on Peacock? lol

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I am not a fan of playing every team. The division and National League League should
    take precedence.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Not the biggest fan either but it’s likely here to stay.

I liked interleague but this is just too much crossover. Not enough emphasis on division games or league games. I know playing Pittsburgh and Cincinnati a lot is boring but that’s the way it was.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The opening series VS the BJs was sold out, so there is no point talking about it. Ratings were probably good also. $$$$$

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

I’d venture to guess that a season opening home series in StL. against any one of the other 29 teams would produce a sell out. But I’d also say that it’s accurate to claim that the sole purpose for entirely eliminating the distinction between the 2 leagues is based on the pursuit of more revenue. Moreover, if the new scheduling format ultimately proves ineffective in creating more revenue, it’ll be scrapped in favor of another new and improved whiz-kid sort of marketing dog and pony show.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I can see both sides of the discussion, but for me, I liked watching the Blue Jays. They are a very good team that I had more read about than seen up close.

And how can you not like a team with a Springer and a Bassitt?

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

And how can you not like a team with a Springer and a Bassitt?

You called?

Springbatt

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Bassitt looks a little sad…I would be too if I’d walked into that 1st inning ambush.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

1td, hounds don’t appear to smile much, do they? Especially true after being Gorman’ed. He’s actually a Springbatt (one of the trendy combo breeds, Springer Spaniel-Basset Hound).

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

He looks more like a Beagle, Euro. My younger brother and I had three Beagles when we were young boys. We loved those little guys, but I wouldn’t recommend them as all 3 of them were escape artists and liked to roam. Two of them got hit by cars and the other one simply disappeared one day. At any rate, later on our dad brought home a Labrador Retriever and that’s the only breed of dog I’ve ever had to date.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

One thing I like about the new schedule is that each week is similar. There is usually going to be six games at home followed by 6 games away, with a few variations here and there. I never liked those long road trips that seemed to last two or three weeks.

Jnevel
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good point GScottar. I like the balance too that this brings a team.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

At this rate we are going to need something much stronger than Tums.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

$7 tickets for the Ohtani and Trout visit. Is it a sign of soft demand or just midweek games while school is still in session?

https://www.mlb.com/cardinals/tickets/specials/seven?partnerId=redirect-stl-seven

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Since dynamic pricing began, it has been possible to get tickets to certain games in that price range, more or less. Opponents which are less of a draw, like the Nationals for example. I guess some American League teams will be falling into that category as the novelty wears off. Promoting those games might be new though.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Likely midweek tilt keeping people with kids away.

My buddy hit me up last week about going to See Ohtani. After tonight I don’t think I will waste the PTO day.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

They got $9 tickets for the tigers series on Fri-Sat Loge section.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

After tonight I don’t think I will waste the PTO day.

I haven’t been putting my name in the hat for the ticket giveaways they have at work pretty regularly. They’ve got two pairs each for Wednesday and Saturday right now. I feel like I’ve been a loyal customer but my business is being taken for granted. I’m not impressed with the shabby product offered so I’m not buying, even for free. Clean it up and I’ll be back.

Viewing 20 posts - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.