2022 Cardinals MLB Game 6 thread – Friday, April 15 at Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 6 thread – Friday, April 15 at Brewers

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Nooty looks disciplined at the dish. I’m with The Hammer in wanting to see more of Sosa….and Nooty too. And not on cue, Nooty promptly whiffs.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Mikolas breaking balls looking mighty sharp tonight. I think we’re in good shape tonight gang.

Mikolas yields a lone single in the 2nd and we move along to the 3rd in a 6-0 St. Louis ballgame.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Friday nights are definitely our slowest game thread nights, but tonight looks especially quiet.

Knizner leads off the 3rd with a base hit and he’s 2-2.

Sosa whiffs, the fourth Cardinal having done so.

Edman reaches 1st on the 1-6 fielder’s choice.

Peralta will more pitches(77) than your local Kirby vacuum salesman, as he gets thru his first inning tonight without giving up a run. 6-0 Cards as we venture to the bottom of the 3rd.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well looks like I’m the lone wolf around here now, so I’ll succumb to the wifey’s request to go watch some tele with her. Some new series she’s watching called “In Treatment”. I’ll check it out. And trust me gang….this one is in the books as a Cards win. With the way Mikolas is dealing thru 3, I would be saying that with a 2-0 lead, let alone a 6-0 advantage.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Good thing Knizner doesn’t know you abandoned him… Then again, he probably doesn’t know anything for sure about now…

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Agree Pugs … Mikolas looks sharp tonight.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Mikolas finds America’s Dairyland to his liking as he’s 4-1 lifetime in Milwaukee, with a most impressive 1.92 era.

Was it Milwaukee where Miles hit the HR a few years back, too?

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Yep … off Zach Davies in Miller Park on April 2, 2018.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

And now Edman rips another wanger, a two run drive to rightcenter to put the Redbirds up 8-0 in the 5th. His 3rd of the year.

For my late snack tonight I am having a fish sandwich and some Ruffles potato chips. A small piece of Cherry Pie from the Amish restaurant, and a couple of Hershey chocolate bars with Almonds dipped in peanut butter!

r/Esteemed Rat

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Fiss sammich time!

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Very nice bounce back for this team tonight and Mikolas looks awfully good.

I wouldn’t mind putting up 11-12 tonight.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Free

Some simple seasoned beans and cornbread for me on this last (Good) Friday of Lent. The Cards are providing all the sustenance I require tonight.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well girlfriend kept me out shopping and at her daughters house dying eggs so not able to watch. Should have known that was when we would put it all together.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Kind of odd goldy cooling off after having a hot spring. Was hoping he could have a full hot season.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I am encouraged by Mikolas’s start.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

No doubt Bling, Miles answered Woodruffs outing in game 1.

Woodruff posted a GmSc of 62 on Thursday and Mikolas a 70 on Friday.

Miles bested Adams GmSc of 68 on opening day and now leads the rotation with a 70.

Only two of our six starts have exceeded the GmSc starting point of 50. When you consider our 4-2 W/L record, credit to the offense is warranted.

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.