2022 Cardinals MLB Game 65 thread – Wednesday, June 15 vs. Bucs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 65 thread – Wednesday, June 15 vs. Bucs

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Another early deficit for the lineup to try and overcome. I guess the question is, can we outscore our when behind middle relief and make up the deficit.

On the positive front, Oviedo didn’t give up a HR.

Someone help Bader win this!

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Run rabbits, RUN!

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Tied up 4-4, Oviedo back to mound starts the 6th with a free pass.

J Mack
    Participant

Free

Glad to see BLM Jack knocked out in the 2nd. Notice how the announcers fawn over this over-rated prima donna. I hope the Cards send him back to AA then trade him to some Canadian or Jap. team.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Two run HR off Pallante. Our relievers throw good batting practice. Need 7 runs to win now. Sound familiar?

Significant pitching acquisitions needed.

Keep scoring boys.

J Mack
    Participant

Free

The Bucs have some guys who swing the bat and they don’t want to be swept. I was disappointed they didn’t leave BLM Jack in longer so he could run up his ERA.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Good to see Flaherty back. Hopefully the health issues are behind him. Need to get this bullpen straightened out and this could be the first step.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Hard to fault Goldy for what he has done for this team but boy that hurts.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well the hitting kind of dried up after tying the game but you can’t win them all.

J Mack
    Participant

Free

Did you see that Donovan? They can’t get him out. He swings away, don’t you love that?….. I wish he’d cut that mullet off tho…

858booyah
    Participant

Free

They had a chance in the 7th. B2B Ks ended that.

Jackie boy just taxing the bullpen. Guy needed another couple starts in AAA. I mean it’s not like he had a spring training on anything.

Lee
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Agree Willie. He would be better off working it out in AAA. Bring up Woody in the meantime and get him some work.

Lee
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Palante did not look very good last night. His curveball wasn’t working very well and fastball location all over the place, maybe he and Jack should go down to AAA and work on them.

14NyquisT
    Participant

Speaking of Donovan… he presently leads the team in BB/PA .136 – BB/K 1.05 – P/PA 4.40 – OBP .448.
    Despite having 100 +- less ABs he’s 3rd in 2B hits 13 (1 behind Arenado) and 4th in WAR 1.8. So far his presence on the team has been nothing but positive and fun to watch. Much like Edman… you just have to play him anywhere.

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years