2022 Cardinals MLB Game 5 thread – Thursday, April 14 at Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 5 thread – Thursday, April 14 at Brewers

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    858booyah
    Participant

Free

Front Row Amy unless she’s moved from her normal spot is not in attendance Rat.

We better hope VerHagen doesn’t let runners on because that dude is slow to the plate.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Edman just homered to right so at least the Redbirds won’t get shutout in this one.

5-1 Brewers in the top of the 8th now.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Guess the Pugs magic did not show up in this one, barring a late rally.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

DeJong looking very DeJong-like in that last AB, being overmatched on a ball up and in.

Get ‘em tomorrow.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We would do better if we didn’t have to play good teams.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

The fact that the first six guys in the lineup went 2-22 today didn’t exactly help.

Funny, when we play on the road and it’s Opening Day for the other team I just about almost always figure it’s going to be a loss. And sure enough today.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Bad bad birdies toughie to lose gang. Just keep up the good fighb guys! It was nice to

Mrperkins
    Participant

Free

I think Puggs may have gone down the slide, landed in a stein, and drank his way out.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Brutal night, Mr. Perkins. Thank God the wifey cut me off to go to bed or that post last night would not have been good. Not only a tough night with our Birds getting pelted, but when I go to the ballpark with my pal Simon instead of the wifey, it’s a drink fest. Yesterday, it was a good 10 beers and a healthy dose of smuggled in Wild Turkey…..never again I say…..never again.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years