2022 Cardinals MLB Game 46 thread – Saturday, May 28 vs. Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 46 thread – Saturday, May 28 vs. Brewers

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Bob Reed
    Participant

Free

Wonderful win. And a Woodford sighting! (Gave up his first homer in nearly 200 batters, but otherwise looked like the quite solid major league pitcher he’s been since the start of last year.)

Gorman batting 2nd against righties would be fine by me, at least until N.L. pitchers begin to figure him out. Love the combo of Goldy & Arenado in the 3/4 slots.

And kudos to Matt Liberatore — those grade school friends put on a show for the fans today. Making memories.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good to see Liberatore and Gorman have good days. Gorman got his .083 OPS vs winning teams out of the dirt.

Now we know that Woody was not sent down to stretch out for the rotation.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I really like his OPS against winning teams on Saturdays at home when batting second! 😉

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I really like his OPS against winning teams on Saturdays at home when batting second!

I agree his OPSAWTOSAHWBS is well above league average.

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

Great win and the future 2B and Libby were great. BUT, The Cards are going to need another SP. Any trade ideas on that issue?

I still think they screwed up not getting Manaea, 1 year audition then a proper contract.
    The “they don’t have money” argument is considered null by everyone intelligent FYI.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well out enjoying life again so didn’t get to watch. Glad they see goldy stay hot and Gorman finally earn his pay though I would still withhold it for those two errors. I don’t know what the hell they are doing with Woodford. Kid still not getting shot to start while bums have been getting the nod. Nice to see liberatore do better though.

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

Hopefully Libby is chatting up Waino as much as Yepez is Pujols. Does Pujols love it or maybe a little annoyed? I’d guess he loves it.

Who wins in a 40 yard dash between Pujols, Yadi and Yepez? My answer: the people who get to watch it!

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.