2022 Cardinals MLB Game 3 thread – Sun 4/10 vs. Bucs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 3 thread – Sun 4/10 vs. Bucs

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Matz staked to a nice 3-0 lead before he soiled the sheets. Still in the game hopefully Woodford keeps it close. I liked what he did late season last year.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well that wild pitch didn’t help but Woodford got us out of it. Still think he should be our fifth starter. We need to get the bats going again. We’ve let this average pitcher of theirs hang around too long.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well cable company does it again. I’m watching the game and suddenly it shifts over to the stupid pacers game. Bunch of bull crap. That’s why there should be no blackouts on game pass just because it’s supposedly showing on another channel in market. Just crap

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

What channel? I’m getting Los Cardinalos.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

It wouldnt be só bad if the Pacers didnt suck

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That is a shame. You are missing us vs. the ’27 Yankees.

1982 willie
    Participant

I decided to enjoy the rest of a nice day outside. Which I would have done if they had just put alternate programming on from start.

1982 willie
    Participant

So far Dickerson isn impressing me much. I would rather have pujols I’m there. I don’t care how the guy is throwing the ball.

Onyxgem
    Participant

Free

you get what you pay for, go for a lesser starter and get lesser results

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Well, that was a waste of a perfectly good guinea hen.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

9-3 to the Pirates. We’re doomed.

1982 willie
    Participant

Promising start. But at the end of the day no one got more than one hit off of what I believe was average pirate pitching

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It’s early, but Matz evokes that Brett Cecil sort of feeling. I hope the contract doesn’t turn out quite that bad.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Just a minor blemish today. Our boys will mightily rebound and kick a little Royals & Crew keester this coming week. Our offense is going to put up some amazing numbers this year, gang.

Oh and what a grand din-din it was today in the south of France. Guinea hen, grilled French tomatoes and virgin rice pudding……our compliments to Mrs. Cardinal In France on yet another grandiose feast. The din-din delights were also looking good in Rat’s and Scotty’s households as well today. And Bling……you need the wifey back home and in the kitchen asap. Your leftover catfish nuggets selection was about as lame as our Birds starting pitcher’s effort today.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Went on stltoday just now, the P-D’s online version, trying to find the box score from today’s game. Finally gave up. Pitiful.

Card4Ever
    Participant

Free

2020 Matz today. Hopefully the 21 version shows up next time.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Matz and Mikolas were pretty raunchy in their first starts. Hopefully Hudson doesn’t also flame out before the 4th inning.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I think the various projections that have the Cards around .500 are mostly due to the rotation. We won’t know what is going to happen until it does.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

“Well cable company does it again. I’m watching the game and suddenly it shifts over to the stupid pacers game. Bunch of bull crap. That’s why there should be no blackouts on game pass just because it’s supposedly showing on another channel in market. Just crap”

Exactly….. same here.

Evansville Indiana here.
    Spectrum is my service.
    Bally Sports for the Cardinals and Pacer’s is on my Channel 47.
    Channel 48 is always the Cincinnati Ballgames. They never do this for those games.

Anyway… the Alternate Bally Sports channel on our Spectrum is channel 505.
    (say’s local sports on the guide)
    But when I tune to it…. it’s an SD channel which only fills 2/3 of my whole screen.
    Wide Black border all the way around the actual picture of the game. Not full screen HD.

I think it’s a Spectrum policy and not a Bally Sports policy.

Being from Evansville and this area…. we’re more Cardinals fans… whereas the majority of
    the rest of the state are Reds fans and Cubs fans. So…. since we’re only 20% of the Spectrum
    viewership….. we get dumped on.

Just my humble opinion.

1982 willie
    Participant

I live in Evansville as well. It’s silly. I might understand more if pacers were winning and going to playoffs but they aren’t. Their programming should be moved Or like I said, don’t show it on the guide. That way I can choose to do something else valuable with my time, watching the NBA isn’t it

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Tscurlo and 1982 willie, I understand there might be some really bad storms headed our way on Wednesday. You guys hear that down in Evansville? I am in Loogootee.

r/Esteemed Rat

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It’s early, but Matz evokes that Brett Cecil sort of feeling. I hope the contract doesn’t turn out quite that bad.

I won’t make a big deal after one start but I can honestly say that I wasn’t a fan of the Matz deal from the beginning. Giving someone like him a four year deal just seems to be asking for trouble.

I like how the Giants did it. They gave Alex Wood a 2 year/$25M deal, Alex Cobb a 2 year/$20M deal, and Anthony DeSclafani a three year/$36M deal. We gave Matz 4 years and $44M. He isn’t much better than those three.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The blister excuse.

1982 willie
    Participant

Yea ratsbuddy, I’m hearing that as well for here. Hopefully the storms aren’t too bad.

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.