2022 Cardinals MLB Game 2 thread – Sat 4/9 vs. Bucs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 2 thread – Sat 4/9 vs. Bucs

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #182155
    1982 willie
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I was talking about skip. Does he get credit for a win.

    #182158
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Good question, Willie. My extremely educated guess would be yes, he does get credit for the managerial victory, even though he is not the skipper. Any help here, gang. Brian, Bling or BicycleMike would know……oh wow, our very own version of the Killer B’s.

    #182160
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    My guess is no Skip doesn’t get credit for a managerial win. I am surprised if Ollie doesn’t get credit for it since he was just out sick that day.

    edit: Marmol shows 2-0 on Baseball Reference.

    #182164
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I think we need to get an official ruling from Brian on this one, Bling. I’d give it about 90% odds that Marmol does not get credit for the W. But that 10% does peek it’s head into play every now and then. Brian?

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years