2021 Cardinals MLB Game 162 thread – Sunday, October 3 vs. Cubs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 162 thread – Sunday, October 3 vs. Cubs

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Mrperkins
    Participant

Free

Well if I the source I saw is correct we will be picking #22 this year. Bumped back a spot with the Mets getting a comp pick

Paul7
    Participant

Free

“I like for our Birds to walk away from this 2021 regular season with an 8-4 thumping of Chicago’s near toothless cubbies.”

The ‘near toothless’ Cubs took 2 of 3, and darn near swept. Good luck against the Dodgers.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

The Cards finished the season with a whimper and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. A few days ago I was confident in their ability to beat the Dodgers in a one game wild card. After those last 2 games I’ve lost my optimism.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

They were just setting the table, Black Hills. Besides Lopez, after giving up the 9th inning homer last night, I guarantee you that no other Cardinal player’s confidence has taken a hit with these two losses. This team is still flying high, which should equate to ending LA’s season come Wednesday.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

They were probably working on stuff BHC. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years