2021 Cardinals MLB Game 146 thread – Friday, September 17 vs. Padres

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 146 thread – Friday, September 17 vs. Padres

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wooster
    Participant

Free

Carlson dinger and Mikolas looking goood!

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Goldy had 3 balls one swing on a ball and pops out on another ball. Not a one in the zone. Maybe some secret plan going on. Nice appearance by Mikolas. Not a single run!

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

REYES COMING IN??????

WTF IS SHILDT DOING?????

TRYING TO GET FIRED???????

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Looks like hes the 8th inning man now. As long as its not the 9th ever again. Maybe if we have a 12 run lead. We need a couple runs now.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

GRAND SLAM BY CARLSON!!!!

Cards lead 8-2 now.

It’s about safe to bring Reyes in.

r/Esteemed Rat

Wooster
    Participant

Free

No Rats Nooooo…

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Really good pitching tonight and some good offense especially when we needed it. Carslon double dingers with one a Bamm Slam! Go Cardinals!

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Too bad the Reds won.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Wasn’t able to watch tonight. Looks like old mikolas showed up. Just keep winning baby.

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good win and gets the series off to a good start. Nice to see Mikolas pitch well … the Redbirds need him to return to form.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

I’ll buy into being able to count on Mikolas after the all-star break next season when he’s not missed more than 1 start and has good numbers.

Until then I expect his arm to fall off at some point….

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I agree we shouldn’t be writing Mikolos in ink for a while. I am also kind of putting an asterisk by Flaherty’s name as well. We need to see whether he has further trouble with the shoulder once he is putting starter wear and tear on it week after week. Hudson has an asterisk too. Both those guys until they prove durable.

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years