2021 Cardinals MLB Game 105 thread – Sunday, August 1 vs. Twins

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 105 thread – Sunday, August 1 vs. Twins

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good to get a series win, even if it was against a bad team. We have a bunch of bad teams coming up, so if we can win all the series, maybe we will have an outside shot at the playoffs in September. Very unlikely, though.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Good to win. Wainwright looks like Cy Young on this staff.

Cabbage is underrated. Wooster’s glazed cabbage might just be a sleeping gem. Need to post a recipe. Dad used to make a spicy meatball something or another stuffed in cabbage. Good stuff. Slaw is great as a side dish or nice addition to layer on a barbeque pork sandwich, hot dog/brat on a bun, or sloppy joe sandwich. Sauteed kielbasa and cabbage is another winner.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I like cabbage too Euro. Also good are cabbage dumplings, which are actually like an egg roll except the wrapper is a cabbage leaf. Can be stuffed and prepared countless ways.

bccran
    Participant

12 games now against the Braves, Pirates, and Royals. How about 9-3 or 10-2.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Brewers and Padres win, as did we. Second day in a row we gained no ground on the current postseason teams.

MIL +20
    SDP +14
    STL +1

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We need to worry about getting to two in a row. That’s been a problem of late.

My grandson was just over and I mentioned that Lester is the starter Tuesday. He said “Yeah, its weirding me out”. Me too, I think.

bccran
    Participant

Let’s see how Lester can do in a different stadium with a different defense behind him.

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years