2020 Cardinals Game #56 – Fri, Sept. 25 vs. (at) Brewers DH Game 2

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Cardinals Game #56 – Fri, Sept. 25 vs. (at) Brewers DH Game 2

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Here you go, jj…

Noted by many (and known by the player himself), Cardinals RHP Daniel Ponce de Leon earned his first career win as a starter tonight in his 20th try. It wasn’t always bad pitching; it was inefficiency. Of those 20 starts, he fell short of the minimum 5 IP needed to win 12 times.

so_cal_cards_fan
    Participant

Free

I believe that with a win on either Saturday or Sunday vs the Brewers, that there are no contingencies left that would require playing in Detroit. We would win 2nd place. Our seed would be 5th or 6th depending on Miami. I don’t even want to think about losing two this weekend, other than to say that all possible seeds 5-8, and out, are still possible.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
    gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Ny wrote:

Just a hunch…. PDL out-pitches Flaherty. Ponce gets a W

Ny with the Nostradamus call.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sorry I missed the game threads last night. I had to put in some TV time with the wife. By the time our shows were over I flipped over to FSM just to see the wrap up show.

Losing Gant hurts. It is amazing we are still hanging around despite the devastation to our pitching staff injury wise.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.