2018 Reg Seas Game #77 – vs. Indians – Mon 6/25

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #77 – vs. Indians – Mon 6/25

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good start to the game for Gant. Of course, he usually is good at the start of the game.

I hope our manager is better at timing when to pull a pitcher than when to sac bunt a runner on 2nd with no outs.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Stlcard25 – Thanks for the interleague head-to-head stats! I’m blacked out here in the great State of Wisconsin too. I was really counting on doing some serious game threading with all of you guys here this evening. Looks like I’ll be counting on you guys to keep me abreast as to what’s going on.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Carpenter singles and Garcia walks. 2 on and 1 out.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

2-0 on the 2 out Ozuna double.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Just checking Gameday…lots of sharp line drives for the Cards tonight. Good hitting by Ozuna there.

Wonder why the black out in Wisconsin, Pugs? Guess we could old school it and listen on the radio feed. Ha.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Lead off walk by Gant. Here comes trouble!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Great idea, Stlcard25! I haven’t done KMOX in years. And the good thing….at this time of night it comes in crystal clear.

2011 seems forever
    Participant

Free

Ya.. the bunt didnt make sense.I can see with first and second to stay out of the double play.

Big 2 out hit by Mo. Gant looking decent,falling behind early but making the pitch when he needs to.. MM may let him go 5 for a chance at the win or even 6 depending on when his spot comes up. Still,any sign of trouble he’ll be pulled.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Gant isn’t Tommy Glavine just yet. He just needs to stay in his groove and do just one thing….keep pounding that zone! And all will be good.

2011 seems forever
    Participant

Free

I don’t know to many pitchers in their 2nd mlb start that could be compared to Glavine just yet.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

As i was going to say “Is someone up” Gomber is up and throwing.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Gant is at 87 pitches after 6 innings. Indians have one hit (Gomes) on a ball that hit the 3rd base bag, otherwise Carp might have thrown him out.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

I PH for Gant there. Don’t risk letting him lose the confidence he surely got from this game, a chance to score another run. If our fresh bullpen can’t hold a 3 run lead we dont deserve the win.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Gant with 7 shutout innings on 97 pitches, giving up one hit. Yep, that’s what I expected.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

It was a nice start by Gant. If Wacha is out until after the break we need him to step up for this rotation.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

Can you say “trade value”?

2011 seems forever
    Participant

Free

I would have liked to seen Gant start the 8th and pitched to at least 1 batter so he could have left hearing the cheers and received a standing O from the Cardinal faithful. I know it’s only 1 game but the future looks bright with Flaherty and Gant.

2011 seems forever
    Participant

Free

I’d like to see Fowler and Wong go the other way more instead of trying to pull the ball..Good things seem to happen when they do.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Hicks works around a BB and single in the 8th to keep the shutout going.

colhusker
    Participant

Free

Great outing by Gant.

Cardinals2016
    Participant

Free

Let’s see if the bullpen can hold.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Gomber falters in the 9th, but along comes Norris to collect another save. Cards win 4-0.

2011 seems forever
    Participant

Free

Another big win with good pitching and timely 2 out hitting. Players of the Game Gant for his effective outing and Molina for calling the right pitches esp when Gant was a liitle erratic at times to help him through those walks.

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

best game by Gant as a Card.Great start.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

A perfect night for the Cards. They win, plus the Cubs, Phils and Nats all lose.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.