2018 Reg Seas Game #51 – at Brewers – Mon 5/28

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #51 – at Brewers – Mon 5/28

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Euro and Mudville onboard…just what the doctor ordered as far as livening this joint up! Any others out there? Speak up now or forever hold your peace

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Hey Pugs, go ahead and shuffle the letters around in some of our other players’ names.

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

I’m sure you were just working on rearranging the letters in Carp’s name.

Score now 4-3 after Carp’s dinger.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Carpenter dePosits a solo shot into the right field seats and lookie lookie there…..we are only down by an itty bitty run!

BlackHillsCardBlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Sutter is a decent hitter for a pitcher. JMart has to field that ball. That was horrible, awful, not good, very bad defense. His defense is so bad he needs to be hitting much better than he currently is.

Participant

Paid - Annual

If I didn’t know Euro better, I’d think he was wanting to see me do the Bears super bowl schuffle from ’85. Only 2 problems Euro…..being a Packers fan I hate the Bears and my wife has been trying for 15 years to get me to dance….fortunately to no avail.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Sweet! BlackHills in the house and grumpy as heck….welcome aboard mate….bring us home this W!

Participant

Paid - Annual

Braun with a wounded sparrow to center plating a run and now another Redbird defensive miscue puts both Brewers in scoring position….5-3 Crew still 2 down….and you simply cannot…..please allow me to repeat that……you SIMPLY CANNOT expect to win games with these sort of schoolyard defensive errors!

Participant

Paid - Annual

Taylor Williams dealing for Milwaukee here in the 6th. Pham initiates the inning by hitting a floating liner to right for out #1. Gyorko Whiffs flailing. And on the first pitch, Marcell looked locked and loaded to do damage….and Williams obliges by heaving it right down Broadway….so what does Ozuna do?….watches it sail on by for a strike of course…..he then subsequently grounds it up the middle smack dab into the heart of the shift and that will do it for the Cards in the 6th…..still 5-3 Crew.

Participant

Free

Mayers showing serious control issues. Matheny needing multiple innings out of Mayers has no choice but to send him back out and he quickly gives up a leadoff double.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I think I’ve lost all of my friends again….. Euro? BlackHills? Stlcards27? Cardinals2016? Mommy? Is there anybody out there???

Participant

Paid - Annual

Mayers somehow weasels his way out of the Brewer 6th without a scoring blemish. Sweet! We can win this one!

Participant

Free

Took Mayers 49 pitches to get through 2 innings.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Matt Albers center stage here in the 7th to face our Birds. This Brewer pen has been near unbeatable Bader grounds out on 3-2 to 3rd after being ahead in the count 3-0. Munoz up….jack another one kid!… strikes out swinging . Francisco Pena strikes out too.

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

In and out here, Pugs. Packers fans are tops and capable of everything. I see we’ve given up another run and just saw the obstruction by Martinez — he lacks the physical tools to be a good 1B I guess, but he even moreso lacks the instincts for the position. Score 5-3 and two more innings to make it up.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Villar ramrods a 3-run blast making it 8-3 Crew. And the 1926 Yankees had nothing on these guys…..of late.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Even though we’re down by 5, we’re still up by 20 in my book with Euro in the house!

Participant

Free

Cecil, Gregerson and HOlland have been god awful investments. Might as well just set fire to a stack of millions.

Participant

Paid - Annual

No question about the Brewers having the plumpest right field ballboy in the game

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Had to leave the TV again for a bit and now I see we’re pretty much out of it. Cecil this time, huh? Color me shocked. Matheny takes a lot criticism for his bullpen management, but Mo (or whoever in the FO) is the real disaster here. They’re in over their heads when it comes to fixing the problems.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Brebbia sets the Brewers down in succession in the 8th. One more crack at em! Still 8-3 Bad Guys.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Jacob Barnes toting a mop as he heads out to the hill for the Crew. Pham foul tips one into the receivers mitt for strike 3 to open the Bird 9th. Gyorko doubles to right on a ball that Yelich corals 99-100 times. Ozuna grounds out to 2nd with Jedd tippytoeing it on over to 3rd. Bader our last hope…..and he sky’s one on the infield half way to Jupiter….the planet not Florida….and it will finally come down to the 2nd baseman’s waiting mitt to conclude this 8-3 Brewers triumph.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Anyone hearing the rumor Oscar mercado to be called up.Someone posted on Cardstalk Mercado was not in lineup today.

Participant

Free

Thankfully this tire fire comes to an end as the Brewers put us out of our misery.

Participant

I hope Ozuna figures out what ails him. That .648 OPS is sure ugly.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years