2018 Reg Seas Game #40 – at Twins – Wed 5/16

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #40 – at Twins – Wed 5/16

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    PadsFS
    Participant

BlackHillsCard

I’m fearful Norris will be worthless come September with the amount of usage he’s getting so far. We still have 2 guys who can’t their jobs done: Bowman and Holland

We will probably add a reliever at the deadline like always. Gregerson or Holland may turn it around by then. Reyes/Weaver/Flaherty may move to relief. There are a lot of options.

TexasCard
    Participant

Free

Good to get a win today. Much needed.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Great day on two counts. Of course, our Birds getting back into the win column and Carter’s reemergence. Welcome back Carter!! Sure would have been nice to see Miles register win #6 though. Can’t come any closer to victory with his 4 2/3’s innings. He wasn’t quite the Miles that we Cards fans have come to know and love out there on the hill today. But, that’s textbook stuff from the real good ones…even when they are off their game, they still have enough to keep you in the game. And we saw the happy end result here this afternoon in Minnesota. Speaking of miles, I came an eyelash away from going the extra mile this morning and heading up the road to see the game. I had a 8:30a business meeting in Eau Claire. It was my hope to get loose before 10a, but ended up not shaking free until just before noon. I guess today’s game just wasn’t in the cards for me. Once again, please make Carter feel at home with a hardy “hello Carter”!.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Hey, Bike Mike. Good to see you and Walton still here, but where’s Pugsley?

Great to hear from you, Carter! Pugs stops in now and then as well, as you no doubt saw.

Keep those cards and letters comin’.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.