Winter Warm-Up and Cards Caravans – 2020

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Winter Warm-Up and Cards Caravans – 2020

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

From the Cardinals…

Winter Warm-Up Admission Tickets On Sale

Don’t miss the 24th Annual Cardinals Care Winter Warm-Up January 18-20, 2020.

Give the gift that any Cardinals fan will love… three-day Admission Tickets will be available beginning today, Friday, November 29 at 10 am! Admission Tickets can be purchased online at cardinals.com/wwu today or at the Busch Stadium Box Office beginning Monday, December 2.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Participant

Free

Thanks for the updates, Brian! And I always enjoy your just-for-fun review of the prices and changes!

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Thank you for reading. That reminds me. The WWU article has been updated with six more people signing autographs, added since the initial names were announced. My general assessment is that autograph ticket sales appear to be slow at the high end, but brisk for the $20 and below choices.

Participant

Free

I guess I didn’t realize Gilkey spent more time here than he did. I do recall him being in A ball in Springfield 2 years seeing as I lived there.

I guess I remember him mostly as a Met and Movie Star in MIB.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Looking forward to WWU. Hope Gary allows a lot more time for Q&A
    this year.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Anyone else besides Brian going to WWU?

Participant

Paid - Annual

Brian – I really value these reports, especially the Instructional Camp reports, and the player profiles….. actually, all of it. Thanks.

sheepdawgsheepdawg
    Participant

Free

Just met and got Jack Flaherty, Justin Williams, & Tyler Webb”s autographs at the Memphis Cardinal’s Caravan stop. I never realized that Flaherty is a pretty good sized fellow and quite friendly. Williams is a Patriots fan, too bad, smiles a lot. Webb’s quiet but friendly.

Bo Hart and Scott Terry were there too, I’ve met Bo Hart many times being a Memphis season’s ticket holder since 2000 and Terry was giving the kids a bunch of pointers.

Every Cardinal I’ve ever met has been 1st class except Allen Craig. He was a horse’s a**.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by sheepdawgsheepdawg.
    Participant

Free

I hope to see Tyler at the Carolina baseball scrimmages this week. He usually works out at the Stadium during the offseason.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Sweet post, Sheepdawg!! I know these guy’s main purpose is to amuse, entertain and perform well for us, but it’s always nice to get an inkling on just what kind of people they are. The only real horses a** I ever met in the entertainment industry was Richard Dawson of ‘Family Feud’ and ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ fame. That guy’s head was 4 times the size of Barry Bonds’….if you can believe that.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Pugs I am glad to see your winter hibernation is over. This board just isn’t the same without you and Rat posting everyday.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Participant

Paid - Annual

Yep, me and Rat poked our heads out the other day and did not see any trace of our shadows……thus commencing an abrupt end to our hibernation. Thanks Scotty!

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Participant

Paid - Annual

Shildt mentioned that Carp would be trying to hit to all fields this year.

I thought that was his plan last year. I thought the plan this year was for him to muscle up, gain weight, and try to slug his way over the shift. Maybe I read that wrong.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatargscottar.
    Participant

Free

Shildt mentioned that Carp would be trying to hit to all fields this year.

Did he also mention that our fielders are going to try to use two hands when fielding ground balls this year, and our batters will try to be balanced in their stance?

Geez, you have to love when they announce that players are going to try to use fundamentals.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years