Watching Another Game Tonight

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Watching Another Game Tonight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

This time its the Cubs and Dodgers from June of 2018 in Los Angeles. And I’ve already checked the DVD, it actually has the game. Going to jump in the shower, grab some hot chili and Doritos, put Whitey Herdog up on the couch with me, and watch some regular baseball. Then after dinner is served I’ll light up a big cigar for the middle innings.

What better way to spend Christmas Eve on a cold, SW Indiana evening..:)

r/Esteemed Rat

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

This was a good game to watch. Dodgers down the Cubs 2-1. Maeda pitched well, and Duane Underwood was making his MLB debut for the Cubs. Hernandez and Taylor homered for the Dodgers. And the Cubs got a run off of Jansen in the 9th but Schwarber grounded to the pitcher on a check swing to end the game with Rizzo at 1st.

Me and Whitey Herdog watched the entire game..:)

r/Esteemed Rat

bicyclemikebicyclemike

Paid - Annual

No “It’s A Wonderful Life” for Christmas eve, eh Rat? That was my tradition for years, but my wife likes to watch “Die Hard”. Sounds like a role reversal, but she loves that movie and so the last two Christmas eve’s we have watched it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years