Wacha to Mets

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Wacha to Mets

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Agree. All the best to him.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

Wacha if healthy would probably get at least 5/75. If you give him a 50% chance of being healthy all year a 25% chance of him being healthy half the year and a 25% chance of him not being healthy all year then his expected value at a $15 million annual value is more than $9 million. And that is without a long term commitment.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

I’d have supported the Cards signing him for that price. Less costs than 0.4 War guaranteed.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Wacha ought to be able to give the Mets $3M-$7M worth of quality innings based on today’s prices.

3M

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

If good health had been on his side, he very well could have been a Cardinal HoFer one day. When he and Cole burst upon the scene as rooks with their respective teams, you almost would have had to flip a coin to pick between the two, if you had to choose one of them for your team.

1982 willie
    Participant

I hope wacha gets the best deal he can and is healhy enough to pitch well enough to get a better one next year.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Glad to see Wacha get a chance, and I hope he has a solid year and gets an even better deal in 2020. It’s a real shame that his shoulder has held him back so much but the talent is there to pitch well for stretches (see early 2018).

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

Wish him nothing but the best in health and performance (except the performance part when he’s playing the Cardinals). He always seemed like a good dude! I’ll always remember him as “one of the guys they got for Pujols walking”.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

One of my favorites. Hope he has success with the NY Nationals and makes the All Star team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.